Thursday, 10 November 2016

Unit 38

Coloring/Texturing Library

The following picture are of textures that i created using different techniques. 


This dark void like texture was created using a sponge and a mixture of Blue and Red. I used the sponge to apply the paint then I twisted the sponge and gave it this circle, dark void texture look.



For this Texture I used bubble rap on paint. I used the colors Blue and Red on the paint then placed/squashed the bubble Rap on the paper. Giving it a dotty spotty look Texture. 


I painte the page a light Red, then i applied some soft Blue and White at the bottom of the page, and blended the three colors together in a wavy way. Once blended correctly, it gave the painting a Red watery texture, giving the imagery of a red Ocean, or Beach.


This swampy Texture was created using 2 colors, Yellow and Green, then used a brush to blend the two into this swampy texture, almost creating a blue in between at the same time.


I used the same techniques for this texture except I "zigged zagged" the blending of the two colors and I applied more green this time than before.

For this Texture I blended Blue and White to change the tone and create a transition of lightness, almost watery like. The Blue slowly blends into the white towards the bottom of the page. I did this by only using downward stokes towards the bottom of the page.


Using water and acrylic paint on top of tissue paper, I created this cold crunchy tree like surface, resembling a forest in the winter where all the trees have withered away.

This is a castle a created using a fine liner.





This is one of my angle concepts, it includes a tree house with ladders leading to it and a tree by its side.



This concept is of a swamp, with a big tree in the middle of the water.

This coulor/texture is what i will use for the wood of the trees and the bark. I created this using orange, red and a small amount of black.


This is an experiment for the texture of the wood that makes up the tree house. Made this with orand and yellow by scraping through the coulor with the end of the paint brush.


I used the same technique to make this by scraping the coulor through with the paint brush.



I made this by blending white and green to give it a light green grassy effect. This teexture would be used for the grass.


No comments:

Post a Comment